2011/09/03

1000902What makes a good teacher-Max

What Makes a Good Teacher?
By Max
     Everyone in the whole world can see a teacher during school. Teachers are always very good tyo students, because teachers need to give effort to the students to let them study well.
     But in our real life, not every teacher is good in school, and that is because of the way of how they teach is different. For some teachers, the way they teach is good and effective. But some other teachers treat students very badly, even though they want their students behave well, but the wrong way has the opposite effect.
     I am a smart student, and I met a lot of teachers before. The teacher I liked the most is the teacher who taught me from third to fourth grade. She is very kind and not really strict. Even the way she taught isn’t very good, but she sometimes talks about some stories to let us relax. I can always get high scores in this class because I am happy about studying in this class.
     If I can pick a teacher to teach me, I wish I can pick the kind of teacher that can be kind, that can accompany me, and teach me things that I don’t know. Because I am the kind of student that studies everything I need to know, so I wish I could have this kind of teacher.
     Everyone doesn’t like the same kind of teacher, because their personality isn’t the same. I think every kind of student matches with the exact kind of teacher. This may be a good way to be a good and happy student.

沒有留言: