2011/07/14

1000715 Youtube

Youtube
By Max
     Youtube is a web page that has many videos on it. It brought people some entertainment on the web, and you can relax and watch some videos without going outside.
     We could see some movies, concerts and songs on Youtube, not only watching videos. These video clips are being posted to Youtube by us, so using this way is like sharing some videos on the web.
     Youtube also helps our homework, too. When we need to write a project about the environment, you just enter the word on Youtube and you can see videos that are related to it. We could see that many education videos are also posted on Youtube, so this is also one of some good ways to learn things on the web.
     Everyone has some experience about using Youtube. Like me, I registered a Youtube account, and posted some of my own made videos on Youtube. While doing that, I also watch other people’s videos, and I sometimes will leave a comment or question about the video. After I learned about Youtube, I and my brother really liked to see Billboard Hot 100. It is very good to watch!
     Saying of Youtube, it is very convenient! When you want to see some concerts and movies, and hear some music, you just find them in Youtube! You can never spend money to see concerts and movies, and CD’s too!

沒有留言: