2010/10/15

What do Drunks Do?

What do Drunks Do?
By Max
After I watched a story about our country’s excellent golfer, Lu Wenxiong(呂文雄) in the news report, I was really shocked! It tells about he went out of his apartment to buy some snacks, and when he saw some drunks fighting, he wanted them to stop fighting. But the drunks hit and punched him to death. I wondered why drunks don’t do some good things to us, and just do some very bad things.
Drunks only do things that break our community, like drunk driving, and killing people. I even think of why some people like to produce wine, tobacco and some drugs? And why people open so many beetle nut stores? I really wish one day there are no more drunks in our country, even in the whole world!
Just like all the drunks, gangs also do things like them. They fight with people, drive motorcycles fast, and kill the people who see them fight. So they are really bad, just what I said.

沒有留言: