2009/09/09

What's a Riddle

September 9, 2009
What’s a Riddle?
By Max

Riddles are very funny when you get the answer sometimes. I have heard of the popular Knock Knock jokes, and it is very funny. But sometimes I don’t get it because I don’t know the meaning very much.


I am also not good at making riddles; because it is not funny, and other people hear it often even it is very funny. Sometimes I hear other people talking jokes about 三個外國人,一加一等於多少, and many more that are very funny. The funniest joke I have heard is two people went to an island, and the men said they need to put 100 of any fruit into the penis. The first man took 100 cherries, and he stuffed the cherries one by one. When he stuffed to the 99th cherry, he suddenly laughed. Because he saw the second man took 100 durians back!

沒有留言: