2009/09/03

My Favorite Things

September 3, 2009



My Favorite Things


By Max


I have a lot of  favorite things that I don’t really know myself. But I really like my hobbies now.


One hobby I like is to collect some magnets with beautiful pictures. I started this hobby from kindergarten when there is an activity is to collect some Hello Kitty magnets and exchange to other students. I was excited about the activity but I don’t have any magnets to exchange with. So my mom took me to 7-11 to buy something to get a magnet. After many weeks, I have about 8 different kinds of Hello Kitty Magnets, but my aunt and neighbor gave me the rest of them and now I have them all. Now I want is a Hello Kitty magnet board which my grandma’s house has one. I also have Doraemon magnets, but my aunt gave them all. I think this is my best hobby!

沒有留言: