2009/08/06

Training for a Marathon

August 6, 2009
Training for a Marathon
By Max
Running marathons will be very hard, and only healthy people can run to the marathons’ finish. But people even me can train running for many weeks to run a marathon.
I am not good at running, since I can’t run too fast or run too far without stopping. I would like to be Lin Yi-Chieh in advertisements, since he is good at running and can run very far, like running the Sahara desert, and other far places. But I can run faster and faster because of playing Counter Strike (or CS) with my friends. Like training for a marathon, bodywear and footwear is very important. You can wear clothes that are comfortable and can let your sweat evaporate. You can use running shoes to run a marathon, but you need to change it every 200 to 400 miles. Then, you need to train yourself running. You can start with 3 miles, and you can train to run farther and farther than 20 miles! Then you can eat healthy foods, sleep longer and practice running until the big day comes!

沒有留言: